Content[ hide ] What is Special Limited Partnership? How can investing through an SLP benefit you? How to...
OUR UNIQUE, HOLISTIC APPROACH PUTS YOUR MIND AT EASE
With our holistic approach and many years of in-depth experience in the financial sector from different angles and points of view, with private and corporate clients, our experts provide you with full professional independent advice. As your partner, we listen to you thoroughly to understand all your concerns and expectations. This forms the basis for long-lasting and trusting relationships guiding your business to the targeted level.
Everything in fiduciary relations is based on trust. The individuals the company chooses to serve as representatives should share enthusiasm for the best interests of the business and deepen the understanding of the issues it encounters in the marketplace.
This is something that Thales Capital Luxembourg can do for your company.
The purpose of fiduciary services
A fiduciary is a physical or corporate entity with an obligation to uphold the good faith and trust of the corporation or person they represent.
In order to be a fiduciary, one must be ethically and legally obligated to act in the interests of the person or company hiring them. It is not just a case of employing a person or service provider when you designate a director or representative. It is more of a matter of developing a strong compliance structure that fits a company and its values.
Expert fiduciary global services
We can develop and operate the entire spectrum of fiduciary services.
- Accounting services. Thales Capital Luxembourg fulfills client requirements with solutions in accounting, international bank account opening, financial audit, and tax coordination.
- Secretarial services. Thales Capital Luxembourg offers close partnerships to assist in decreasing administrative duties. This way, our corporate clients can concentrate on their primary business goals.
- Advisory services. The intricate regulatory attention on trading demands better evaluation and a more careful approach. Our advisory and conflict review team can face any challenge to provide you with excellent and timely service.
- Directorship. Having sizeable oversight experience and being able to effectively add value to the company or corporation is what defines a professional and qualified director. Directors from Thales Capital Luxembourg have a compelling understanding of the modern challenges the industry faces and have strong expertise in operating even the most difficult financial structures.
- Proxy agent services. We revolve our services around clients’ requirements, no matter how challenging they might be. For a business having international branches in different time zones, facilitating communication between every party can be difficult ‒ this is where our experts are able to help.
Thales Capital Luxembourg strives to be a trusted partner — not just an administrative services provider.
We are invested in growing assets’ value and operating them successfully. Our experts take into account every intricacy of every individual case they are working with.
We comprehend shifting conditions through consistent talks and provide businesses with appropriate advice. Thales Capital Luxembourg experts are not just managers but responsible corporate partners ready to provide compelling regulatory and advisory services.
ACCOUNTING, TAX AND AGENCY SERVICES
Thales Capital supports client mandates with services that address accounting, bank account opening in several jurisdictions, financial reporting, audit and tax coordination and filing, requirements for a variety of investment funds, structured finance entities and special purpose vehicles.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL & BOARD SUPPORT SERVICES
Providing a comprehensive range of company secretarial and board support services, Thales Capital works closely with clients to help them reduce administrative burdens, allowing them to focus on their core business objectives and prerogatives.